TWS Twins Bluetooth Stereo Wireless Mini Ultralight V4.1 with IPX7 Water resistance Bluetooth Headphones for Android/iPhone /PC etc.
Pick up in Store at Dandenong Market and save $5 or can collect after shop hours/days from Hampton Park.
- Automatic startup/shutdown, pairing, and restart; shutdown when charging
- Dual ear model can Left and right earphones can also be used separately
- Premium Finish at an Unbeatable Price
- Two in 1 Charging Indicator and Lanyard Eyelet
- IPX7 Water resistance
- With Power bank Charging case
- Super Light Wight: 5.3g
- Ex-Factory Pre-Paired Earbuds
- Fast Local Australian Shipping
- Compatible with the latest Android, iPhone IOS 5.0 or above Bluetooth devices
- Wireless Bluetooth headset with easy to use Single MFB (Multi Function Button)
- Intelligent Power bank Charging case included with neckband, Lanyard or key ring loop that lights up to indicate charge.
- Battery:High-capability rechargeable lithium polymer battery.
- Battery Capacity (Earbuds): 45mAh
- Battery Capacity (Power Bank Charging Case: 450mAh
- Work time: About 2~4 hours
- Standby Time: About 48 hours
- Operating Distance: Up to 10m/33ft. (open space)Bluetooth version 4.1
- Earphone Weight (single): 5.3g
- Charge Port: Micro USB
- 1 pair of Bluetooth Earbuds
- 1XMicro USB Charging Cable
- 1X Charging Power bank case (450 mAH)
Pairing the earbuds:
To pair the earbuds please follow the following instructions:
1. Long press the ""MFB" button (Multi Function Button On the Earbud) of the two headsets at the same time until they both flash a blue light together and then release the button.
Please Note: If those two headsets alternating flash Red and Blue light you have not released the buttons in time. You need turn off them and turn on again.
2. After 3 Seconds, one of the headsets will flash Blue and the other one will flash Blue and Red alternatively (This is the master earbud). now headsets have finished pairing, your good to go!
Connecting to a Device via Bluetooth:
Launch Mobile phone, Tablet or other compatible device's Bluetooth function, click the scan function in the device app and select ""i7"" to connect to the earbuds.
Q 1: Which one is main headset and Music plays through both, but phone calls Audio is only heard in one ear is this OK?.
A 1: You can distinguish the main headset when paring them, one of the headsets flash Blue and the other one alternating flash Blue and Red (The headset that flashes Red and Blue alternatively is the master Headset). You can use both headsets to listen to music, but is only the main headset will have sound when answer calls. It will automatically change between calls and music modes.