The Combo socket connector is a combined XLR Male 3-pin socket to receive a Female XLR Jack (Female receptacle) and 1/4" phone jack in one! This unique connector accepts balanced and line inputs or instrument inputs - all in one unit of panel space. This connectors are used by professional audio technicians and musicians alike.
Features & Benefits
- Combined XLR Male Socket (Female receptacle) and 1/4" phone jack female socket
- Balanced or line inputs in one XLR shell
- Saves rack space by combining 2 connectors in one housing
- Very low conductor capacitance, therefore suitable for digital audio
- D-Style Socket Patch Panel Mount suitability