Condition: Brand New
Supported Wireless Protocols: Wi-Fi 802.11a, Wi-Fi 802.11b, Wi-Fi 802.11g, Wi-Fi 802.11n
Frequency Bands: 2.4 GHz, 5 GH
WiFi Range Extender
802.11n, Dual Band, 1-port, Wall-plug, Audio Jack, USB 2.0, Airplay/DLNA (Audio)
Pump Up The Volume, Wirelessly
Just plug, push and play. It’s that simple to extend your WiFi and stream your favorite tunes to new places. Connect a speaker to the audio jack on the WiFi range extender and you can stream songs using Airplay or DLNA. Whether you use it as a wall-plug or dock it in, it's easy to find just the right spot.
WN3500RP WiFi Range Extender not only boosts your dual band WiFi, but also allows you to stream songs to a connected speaker using Airplay or DLNA. You can also plug your printer into the USB port and use AirPrint® to wirelessly print from your iPhone or iPad. Also, you can connect 1 wired device like Smart TVs, gaming consoles to your wireless network.
- Extends dual band WiFi coverage
- Connect iPads®, smartphones, and more
- Works with any standard WiFi router or gateway
- Wirelessly stream music to your audio system
- Compatible with AirPlay®
Extend Dual Band WiFi
Simultaneous dual band provides best coverage for devices like laptops, Blu-ray™ players, smart TVs, smartphones and more
Use AirPlay® on iPhone®/iPad® or NETGEAR genie App (DLNA) to stream music to speakers connected to the WiFi extender
Wirelessly print to any USB printer connected to the WiFi extender
One (1) Port
Enables connection of a wired Ethernet device to the wireless network
Offers maximum WiFi performance for streaming videos and gaming by using both WiFi bands
Sets up in minutes, no need to insert a CD or plug in Ethernet cables
Push ‘N’ Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup® (WPS) connects computers and/or routers to the Extender quickly and securely
Use as wall plug or with the docking station
Link-rate LED locates the best placement spot to provide optimal wireless coverage
Extends range of any standard single or dual band WiFi router or service provider gateway like Belkin®, Linksys®, D-Link®, AT&T™, 2Wire®, Verizon, EarthLink®, NETGEAR® and others
Plug. Place. Your Choice.
Listen to your favorite music anywhere in the house. Wirelessly stream music from your tablet or smartphone using airplay or DLNA by connecting a speaker to your extender.
House of Blues. Or Jazz. Or Rock.
Listen to your favorite music anywhere in the house. The range extender lets you conveniently beam music into any room. Just plug into the wall, plug in speakers, and play.
Print Wirelessly. From Anywhere.
From your phone in the kitchen, just press PRINT. By the time you walk into the office, your print is ready. Plug your printer into the USB port and the range extender supports AirPrint to let you print from your iPhone or iPad.
Works with all security standards including WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, mixed mode and WEP
- N600 (300 Mbps+300 Mbps)†
Number of Ethernet Ports
- One (1) 10/100 Ethernet port with auto-sensing technology
Number of USB ports
- Extend Internet access for wireless devices like iPads®, iPods®, laptops, smartphones, game consoles and smart TVs
- Play music wirelessly from iPhone®, iPod®, iPad® and Android® devices
- FastLane™ feature provides high-speed WiFi on both wireless bands and is ideal for HD gaming and video streaming
- Repeats 2.4- and 5-GHz signals from WiFi routers made by NETGEAR® and other brands
- Dynamic LEDs display real-time network connection status
- Fast Ethernet port to connect to home A/V devices
Ease of Use
- CD-less installation
- Push ‘N’ Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup® (WPS)1
- Power on/off button
- Wi-Fi Protected Access® (WPA/WPA2—PSK) and WEP
- N600 WiFi Range Extender (WN3500RP)
- Installation guide
- AC plug, localized to country of sale
- Power cord, localized to country of sale
- Desktop docking station
- Dimensions: 120 x 79 x 42 mm (4.72 x 3.11 x 1.65 in)
- Weight: 0.238 kg (0.54 lb)
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- IEEE 802.11 a/n 5.0 GHz
- 10/100 Ethernet port with auto-sensing technology
- USB 2.0 port
- 3.5 mm stereo jack
- DLNA compatible Digital Media Renderer (DMR)
- 2.4 and/or 5.0 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless router or gateway
- Microsoft® Windows 7, 8, Vista®, XP®, 2000, Mac OS®, UNIX®, or Linux®
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 5.0, Firefox® 2.0 or Safari® 1.4 or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher