Brand new Acoustic Guitar Pickup Upgrade Kit Sound Hole Magnetic Pre Amp EQ Equalizer Tone
Pick up from Store at Dandenong Market or from Narre Warren South. Or can post Australia wide.
- High quality all metal guitar pickup upgrade kit, with a floating volume and tone controller unit.
- Accurately reproduces the tone and timber of your acoustic Guitar.
- Ideal for live performers! There's no need to set up a mic or other equipment to amplify your guitar.
- Simply clip it across the sound hole and plug the jack into an amplifier, adjust tone and volume to your preference, and your ready to jam.
- The pickup produces a clean quality sound and has low feedback and distortion.
- Similar to a semi acoustic/electric guitar, but without the expensive costs.
- Must have Guitar Accessory.
- Colour: Matte Black
- Material : Metal Construction
- Pickup Thickness: 13.5mm
- Pickup width : 28mm
- Overall Length: 136mm
Minimum Sound hole Diameter 75mm , Will not suit Guitars with smaller sound holes.
- Straighten the right clip of the pickup using the metal tab, to a position where the right clip is perpendicular to the pickup
- Slip the left clip of the pickup under the sound hole so that the pickup is perpendicular to the strings (at a right angle, refer image) then move the movable right clip under the sound hole using the metal tab to secure the pickup in place.
- Loosen the knurled knob that secures the floating tone and volume control equalizer unit and set to a position suitable to you and lock in place by tightening the knurled Knob
- Connect the (smaller) 3.5mm jack end of the supplied cable to the floating equalizer unit, and the other 1/4" jack ( bigger) end to the instrument input to the amplifier speaker
Package: 1x Acoustic Guitar Pickup upgrade unit.