Brand New in Box NUX MG200 Guitar Modelling Effects Processor Pedal
Pick up from Dandenong Market or Narre Warren south when shop is closed or after hours. Can post for an extra fee.
Nux MG200 is a guitar effect pedal designed to produce sound modulations by applying effects such as Multi-Effects. To provide the musicians with an option to control the desired aspects of their instrument's tone, this Multi - Effects unit is equipped with the following controls: Gain Knob, Level Knob, Master Knob. The guitar effect pedal features Stereo Aux-In Jack input and Stereo Aux-In Jack output connectors. This MG200 uses AC Adaptor/Battery power supply.
MG-200 is the floor guitar processor with the new generation of 32-bit DSP high-performance 24Bit 44.1kHz AD/DA converter and True Simulation of Analog Circuits (TSAC) technology. MG-200 is based on the popular NUX MG-100 and it has its own unique features! Players who just want a convenient compact multi-effects pedal with good tone will immediately like the new designed CTRL pedal that can switch effects on/off, boost volume for solo, and set tempo for modulation and delay! The extensional pedal jack allows you to plug in an expression pedal or group switching pedal for more control! You can even put the MG-200 on your pedal board to be in the chain with your favorite pedals!
- A total of 55 models; Up to 8 can be used simultaneously.
- 13 classic amp models with true simulation of analog circuit(TSAC)technology.
- Vintage 3-band passive EQ modeling for every amp model.
- 6-band graphic EQ designed specifically for electric guitar. (100Hz,200Hz,400Hz,800Hz,1.6kHz,3.2kHz)
- 12 cabinet models provided.
- The time of presets switching is seamless and quick.
- Built-in drum machine with CD quality PCM sounds.
- 56 drum patterns including rock, pop, funk, jazz etc, and metronome.
- Up to 70 seconds phrase loop with sound on sound adds more playability.
- Loop sound can be played with drum machine's rhythm beat synchronously.
- The AUX IN jack makes it easy to practice alone with MP3, CDs and other inputs.
- Large color TFT LCD panel (160x128px; 28x35mm), graphic interface making the overall operation easy and intuitive.
- A total of 72 presets, 36 factory 36 user presets.
- New generation 32-bit DSP, high-performance 24Bit 44.1kHz AD/DA converter.
- Runs on batteries and AC adapter is included . Six AA/LR6 alkaline batteries can be continuously used for 8 hours.