Condition: Brand New
Bundle Listing: Yes
Audio Inputs: Stereo L/R RCA
Configuration: 2.1 System
Sound Quality: Dolby Digital Sound
Speaker Type: Sound Bar / Wireless Subwoofer
Surround Sound: 2.1 Channel
Subwoofer: With Subwoofer
2.1CH Sound Bar & Wireless Sub
The downside to the latest and slimmest LCD and Plasma televisions are the fact that, by design, they incorporate low powered speakers that don't do your HD entertainment anyjustice. The Wintal WSB11 sound bar solves this problem by offering a virtual surround sound experience on par with a dedicated home theatre system. All in a compact and stylish package. Simply place or wall mount the WSB11 right underneath or above your TV, sit back and enjoy. The WSB11 includes a wireless subwoofer that can be placed anywhere inyour room providing a richer and deeper sound that would otherwise be impossible to achieve with your TV's built-in speakers.
- 100 watts power (20W x 2 + 60W wireless subwoofer)
- Dolby Digital and DTS sound
- Can be wall-mounted or placed on a shelf or rack
- Fully functional mini remote control
- Touch sensitive capacitive front panel buttons
- 4 x 2.5" Shielded drivers for Left and Right channel audio
- 4 ohms
- 2x HDMI inputs / 1x HDMI output
- 2 x Coaxial / 1x Optical digital S/PDIF audio inputs
- 2 x stereo RCA inputs (DVD + TV)
- Dimensions: Sound Bar 1000 (W) x 115 (H) x 65 (D) mm
- 6.5" Shielded Driver
- Rated Power: 60 Watts
- 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 290 (W) x 375 (H) x 290 (D) mm
How to pair the wireless subwoofer?
- Hold trigger button on the remote control while pointingat the Soundbar.
- After 10 seconds the message "SYNC SUBWOOFER" appears.
- Then point and hold remote at Subwoofer - the LED flashes Red/Green, and then will stay on steady Green once its paired
I'm having sound issuesThe HDMI Inputs on the Wintal WSB11 only support Stereo PCM Audio data.
When using HDMI Input, set your Bluray/ DVDPlayer's HDMI Audio output to "PCM" — not "Bitstream". To use the WSB11 to downmix Dolby / DTS / AC3 audio, connect via Optical or Coax connection.
Change of Mind/Incorrectly Ordered
If you have changed your mind or have incorrectly placed an item, then the return freight is your responsibility. Depending on the state of the goods (unopened, unscathed) we may charge you a 20% restocking fee. This will be assessed on a case by case basis.
Before you can return an item back to us, we will need to provide you with an RA number. You can initiate this process directly within eBay
Local Pick Up Available in Store